With custom hardware solutions for mobile command vehicles, flyaway cased units or fixed antenna requirements.
IP Access has multiple choices for all budgets and field expertise.
INTRODUCING THE HARRIER
A FirstNet Ready Rapid Deployable Communications Solution for First Responders, providing voice, cellular, data and video streaming in a highly-portable terminal.
Ease of Operation
- Connect Wirelessly to deploy/stow dish and to gain access to the Internet or your critical applications in less than 10 minutes with no tools
- Automatic multi-satellite system providing multiple look angles with no IP reconfiguring
- Designed around being air deployed, the HARRIER terminal will provide your response team with voice, data and video services in one complete package
Powerful & Lightweight
- Weighs < 90lbs and contains all the components necessary to run a small command center
- Network performance can exceed 80Mbps aggregated burstable throughput
REVOLUTIONARY MOBILE CONNECTIVITY
Kymeta Ku-Band satellite terminals address the need for lightweight, slim, and high-throughput communication systems that do not require mechanical components to steer toward a satellite and make connecting nearly any vehicle, vessel, or fixed platform easy.
KYMETA SATELLITE TERMINALS FEATURE:
- Flat-panel for low-profile installation options
- Electronic steering for low maintenance and reliable connectivity
- Simple power-on startup and auto-acquisition for easy operation
- Broad applicability–for vessels and vehicles
- Reliable communications even at high speeds and on rough seas or terrain
- Low power consumption and requirements
EXPLORE WHAT BEST FITS YOUR APPLICATION
IP Access is available to help you craft a solution that meets your specific requirements,
ranging from mobile satellite internet antennas to true off-grid communications.
Unmanned Aerial System Carrier
CCS MERC-UASC provides communication and data from the sky.
Mobile Command Center
Designed to provide a fully operational voice, data, and radio network and a climate controlled workspace within 15 minutes of deployment.